Steve Rubel celebrates his blog’s first anniversary (Happy Birthday Micro Persuasion!). He’s accomplished a tremendous amount in one year, and in that time has become my first go-to source for blog news and information. Here’s his summary of the year:
Micro Persuasion turns one year old today. I would like to take this
opportunity to thank you, my readers. It is you, your 2,591 comments
and countless links that have made blogging one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Here are some choice cuts of the 1,634 posts I have written over the past year…
- My first post
- Last year I ran a series of Bloggerside Chats with different bloggers, including Robert Scoble. I would love to pick this up again if I get a chance to.
- Robert Scoble and Buzz Bruggeman paid a visit
to CooperKatz last year. I owe both of them a tremendous debt of
gratitude for showing me the ropes. I have learned so much from them as
well as from all of the bloggers I read religiously
- In June I conducted a week-long experiment to see if I could survive on a media diet that consisted solely of blogs
- This blog started covering Podcasting last October. It’s incredible just how much it has exploded since then
- Of course, this blog has received more than its fair share of attention as well
- Finally, Micro Persuasion has reshaped my job, my employer, our clients and our team
Last but not least I would like to thank my wife, Lisa, for putting up with all of this! Big things are coming in year two – I promise.