A client asked my opinion of the best b2b sites out there. I’m not good at answering questions like that, especially not on the spot. Perhaps I’m too much of a relativist. So I checked some old notes and polled my colleagues and here are some that stood out:
- Salesforce.com for its marketing front-end
- CDW for their b2b portal site
- English360 stands out from a design perspective
- Retargeting for this demo illustrating the service it provides to e-commerce enterprises
- Vurv – a recruiting and performance-management company with a compelling web presence
I’d love to hear more suggestions.