We’ve covered a pretty good range of topics in my interview in the Well’s Inkwell conference that started last week:
- What do web-design tools gain us and lose us?
- The differences between launching a site and maintaining one
- The role of auteurs vs. multidisciplinary teams in web development
- Upgrading to Dreamweaver MX
- Dynamic web-app development for designers
- Migrating from Frontpage to Dreamweaver
- Form building
- Database development
- The benefits of building a website to promote a book (or other project)
The interview is open to all. Well members can just drop by the conference. Others can submit questions to the Inkwell hosts’ mail address.
I’m a few questions behind there, which I’ll try to answer now. Since last week had a big holiday, I’m hoping we can continue the interview a little ways into next week to balance that out.