Ben and Mena Trott today released version 2.5 of Movable Type on the one-year anniversary of its initial release.
Some of the changes include:
- An integrated version of Jay Allen’s mt-search plug-in, called public search
- More accessible default templates that follow Mark Pilgrim’s Dive into Accessbility guidelines
- A new default stylesheet (it was the date on the sample that made me realize something had changed!)
- A “Keywords/Metadata” field added to the edit entry screen
- Improved update and trackback ping features
- Optional TrackBack “auto-discovery”
They’ve also incorporated the survey as a step before downloading, which should help them gather installed-based figures in the future.