- 10:00 How to Make Haste Slowly: Moving to the Cutting-Edge With Limited Resources because the topic fascinates me but this conflicts with a biweekly editorial conference call I’m on for PDF, so I unfortunately will probably miss it
- 11:30 Blogging While Black because George rocks and this is probably the most fascinating topic of the whole conf – see you in room 16A
- 12:30 lunch – who’s up for it?
- 2:00 Keynote Interview: Ana Marie Cox although to tell you the truth, I’m sure the room will be packed and the thing will undoubtedly be filmed and podcasted up the wazoo, literally, so I may give it a miss
- 3:30 The Semantic Web: Promising Future or Utter Failure because the topic poses are real either-or dichotomy and the panel has David Galbraith, Cameron Blogdex Marlow, mathowie, and another fellow from Creative Commons or
- 3:30 Where Are the Women of Web Design because I hope to see Eric Meyer pilloried, just kidding or
- 3:30 Startupland: A How-To Guide to Starting Your Own Company because I’ve done this a few times, most recently with Mediajunkie, and I’m probably doing it wrong or
- 3:30 Conversation with Al Franken because, hey, Al Franken, but I bet that room will be oversubscribed, plus I have noticed that Al tends to have a few set pieces that he trots out for all his interviews
- 5:00 Design Eye for the Idea Guy because I’m curious who’s getting the makeover this time or
- 5:00 How to Create Activist Technology because that’s my bag, baby, and I probably should cover this panel for PDF or
- 5:00 How to Trick Out Your Blog because I’m a wannabe like everybody else
- 6:30ish dinner, any suggestions?
- evening, again, party suggestions?
One response to “Monday at SXSW, in prospect”
I hereby award you:
“Best Use of the Word ‘Literally’ at sxsw.”