Radio not upstreaming for me

· Products

Since I moved Radio Free Blogistan to Movable Type I’ve used my Radio software mainly as a public news aggregrator, building the Mediajunkie page from most of my RSS subscriptions.
For some reason, though, the page stopped updating on August 30. I’m definitely still picking up new posts. I can see them on my desktop weblog homepage. Also, when I look at the Events Log, it claims to be successfully upstreaming updates through today. There are no errors reported.
I’m not even sure how to diagnosee this problem. Grrr, Radio is so frustrating! And I’m sure Jake and Lawrence have enough work to do as it is.